Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
中文 | 한글
Why Choose CQUPT
What to Learn +
How to Apply
Visa&ResidencePermit +
Scholarship +
Accommodation +
Admission Q&A

Lost or Stolen Passport

If your passport has been lost or stolen, you must follow the instructions listed below:

1. Go to the International Office to get a certificate of the loss
2. Report to the local police station about your case and ask for a report of the loss
3. Bring the report and certificate to the Exit-Entry Administration Division of Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau and apply for a written confirmation of the loss
4. Apply for a new passport with the written confirmation at your embassy in China.
5. Go back to the International Office with your new passport and apply for a new student visa. Please note that you must go back to the police station to renew your housing registration as well.