Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
中文 | 한글
Why Choose CQUPT
What to Learn +
How to Apply
Visa&ResidencePermit +
Scholarship +
Accommodation +
Admission Q&A

Housing Registration

Foreign students must go to register in local police station where students’ residence place falls under its jurisdiction within the 24 hours of their arrival in China. If you live on the campus, you must go to register in Nan’ Shan police station. If you rent an apartment off campus, you must visit the local police station promptly with your landlord.

Please note that if you have renewed your passport or visa, or changed your address, you must re-apply for a new housing registration form within 24 hours. Failure to do so, you will be regarded as an illegal resident and fined heavily accordingly.