WChongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship
1. The applicant of non-Chinese citizen wishes to be a degree student (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) or a non-degree student for at least one academic year in Chongqing.
2. The applicant of non-Chinese citizen who has already studied at universities of Chongqing for more than one semester and wishes to pursue a degree (bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree) in Chongqing for at least one year.
3. Applicants are in good health and pass the physical examination in statutory medical institutions of China.
4. Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master degree, and be under the age of 40.
5. Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
6. Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
7. Applicants for non-degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 45.
8. Students who have won other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Categories of Scholarship
|PS: The length of funding should be less than the normal period of schooling. Scholarship winners must pay the corresponding application fee, tuition fee, accommodation fee and medical insurance fee before enjoying this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit the following application materials in three sets.
1. Application form (attached)
2. Highest notarized diplomas and transcripts (notarized photocopy in Chinese or English if the documents are not written in Chinese or English). Applicants who are students currently studying at Chinese universities shall also provide a Study Certificate and transcripts from their host institutions.
3. Study plan (written in Chinese or English).
4. Two letters of recommendation. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies shall provide two letters of recommendation by school or employer (written in Chinese or English).
5. Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (attached).
6. Copy of passport.
31st March of every year
How to Apply
Applicants shall submit application materials directly to the International Office of our university by post.
The post address is: International office, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
No2 Chongwen Road, Nan’an District, Chongqing 400065, China
Contact person: Wen Jin
Attached1:Application form FOR CHONGQING MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT.doc
Attached2:Physcial Examination form.pdf